Newcastle City Council and Invest Newcastle have led a private sector delegation to MIPIM for the last three years. Held in Cannes, MIPIM is a 4-day real estate exhibition, conference and networking event with more than 26,000 participants and more than 5,000 investors in attendance. It provides opportunities to make connections with top overseas and UK investors and developers and showcase the range of development opportunities in the North East.
Back in March 2018, a record 30 organisations from across the region attended as part of the Invest Newcastle Partnership, making it the biggest delegation to date.
What we will deliver:
- 76 sqm pavilion in a high footfall prominent position
- Newcastle partnership welcome event
- Daily on-stand drinks reception
- One flagship off-stand event
- A minimum of three on-stand events each day
- Three significant partnership events, one each day (Working with partners such as the Northern Powerhouse)
- Invitation only Investor Dinner
- Regular partner briefings in the lead up to the event
- Regular news and partner updates published on dedicated Newcastle MIPIM website
- An experienced delivery team take care of Newcastle’s presence and support all partners to achieve maximum return on investment