Arch operates as an investment and asset-based business with a £150m portfolio of commercial and residential property, the profits from commercial activities are reinvested to support economic and social development.
Wholly owned by Northumberland County Council and with a board drawn from the public, private and third sectors, Arch brings a distinctive and enterprising approach to promoting economic growth in Northumberland. It is a commercial business with an economic and social mission, wholly dedicated to taking care of its customers and investing in Northumberland’s communities.
Arch is changing the face of Northumberland by:
- investing in residential and commercial property
- building new homes for sale and rent
- developing high quality industrial and commercial workspace
- implementing major projects across Northumberland
- Managing an effective property portfolio
- attracting investment and promoting business growth
Who will be @ MIPIM
Michael Black | Head of Investments
John Hildreth | Business Growth and Investment Manager