Construction of The Lumen started in July 2018 and completion of the building was celebrated in May 2020.
Combining contemporary design with cutting-edge amenities, the Lumen offers over 100,000 sq ft of Grade A office space and unparalleled opportunities to collaborate with researchers and other brands within the Newcastle Helix ecosystem. Offering versatile floorplates, the co-working spaces are designed for the modern worker, complete with state-of-the-art amenities. This is an unmissable opportunity for people within the life science, tech and business community looking to connect and excel.
The Lumen champions a thriving, collaborative environment at all turns. We believe in a space where people meet, chat, share ideas and challenge each other.
Recent new tenants in The Lumen include, Clifford Chance, Hay & Kilner, Scott Logic.
- Large communal reception area of 2,400 sq ft
- Excellent natural light on large open floorplates of up to 1,406m2 (15,134 sq ft)
- Central core providing flexible floorplate
- Depth of 15m window to core
- Designed to an occupational density of 1:8 sq m
- Raised floors with 150mm void
- Finished floor-to-ceiling height of 2.8m
- 4 pipe fan coil air conditioning
- LED lighting providing 350 lux at desk level
- Exposed services
- Floor loading 3.0+1 kN/m2
- Shower facilities – 1 per 68 persons
- Secure cycle storage – 100 spaces
- On-site multi-storey car parking at 1:1,000 sq ft providing 107 spaces for the building
- BREEAM Excellent
- Anticipated EPC Rating: A
- Target WiredScore rating: Platinum
For further information contact the Invest team on +44 (0)191 440 5761 or email@example.com.