Levelling Up – what does it mean?
Wednesday 16 March 2022 11:00-11:45
Invest Newcastle, Stand C19.C
Ryder Architecture brings together key stakeholders from cities across the North of England to discuss the impact and opportunities of levelling up. We will also address the impact of the climate emergency on investment and development.
- Mark Thompson | Partner, Ryder Architecture
- Pam Smith | CEO, Newcastle City Council
- Adam Serfontein | Managing Director, Hanro Group
- Steve Rotheram | Metro Mayor of Liverpool City Region
- Jessica Bowles | Director of Strategy, Bruntwood
Sponsored by: Ryder Architecture