Invest North East England
Invest North East England is the regional inward investment agency covering North East England’s seven local authorities of Newcastle, Gateshead, North Tyneside, South Tyneside, Sunderland, Northumberland and County Durham.
Our highly experienced team connects investors to North East England’s network of specialist organisations and individuals, and co-ordinates strategic investment enquiries to ensure businesses are able to make the best decisions based on a wide array of information.
Our team has close links to the UK Government, support agencies, sector specialists, universities, colleges, knowledge networks, finance streams and business organisations who can help make your investment happen.
Invest North East England supports investors with a whole range of practical relocation support and advice including:
- Advice on development sites and opportunities and existing property availability and costs
- Information and statistics on the local economy, demographics, infrastructure and labour market
- Organising visits to the region and meetings with key stakeholders
- Access to finance – guidance on the availability of financial assistance and grants
- HR support, including wage comparisons, training, recruitment and local market information
- Introductions to supply chain knowledge networks and technological expertise
- A Personal Account Manager dedicated to projects with a full aftercare programme.